Parsnip pancakes feast!
We are avocado crazy 👀 For your lunch or dinner try smashed avocado on rye bread with a parsnip pancake, poached eggs, asparagus, chorizo and feta. This is a great, healthy, meal for any gym goer!
You will need:
Rye / sourdough bread
Salt and Pepper
Coconut oil (to cook)
How you do it:
1. Boil the water in a pan ready for the poached eggs.
2. Grate the parsnip into a bowl, add the egg, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix together.
3. Heat some coconut oil in a pan, make two round flat pancake shapes with the mix and fry until golden brown on each side (around 3 minutes each side on medium heat) add the two asparagus into the pan and cook along side the pancakes.
3. While the parsnip pancakes and asparagus are cooking, poach the eggs and mash the avocado with 1/4 slice of lime, salt and pepper.
4. When the pancake and asparagus is ready, as your plating up, put the chopped chorizo in the pan for 1 minute to heat it up.
5. Toast the bread, spread the avocado on top, add the pancake, the eggs, chorizo and top with rocket, feta and what ever else you might fancy!