This quick and easy lunch idea is so tasy, and very low carb too! Meat eaters can team this with some chicken. The fresh chilli also gives your metabolism a boost!
You will need:
1 butternut squash
1 red onion
2 red chillies (1 for topping)
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
How you do it:
Preheat the oven to 180
1. Slice the butternut squash in half, scoop out the seeds and cut into it leaving a 1cm gap around the edges (save the chunks of squash for cooking)
2. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 40 minutes.
3. Dice the onions and chilli and add to a pan with olive oil, cook for 5 minutes and then add in the butternut squash pieces, garlic, half a teaspoon of smoked paprika and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. After the 40 minutes is up, put the cooked mix into the middle of the squash, with cubed feta (4 in each) and roast for a further 10 minutes.
5. Top with coriander/fresh chilli and serve!