Swap starchy carbs for veg, you wont regret it! This butternut squash pasta can be knocked up in 10 mintures.
You will need:
1 x Butternut squash (you can but it ready spiralized now!)
2 x Spring onion
Coconut oil (for cooking)
How you do it:
1. Spiralise some butternut squash or you can even buy it now ready made from your local supermarket (easy!)
2. Cook some spring onion, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms first for a few minutes then add in the spiralized noodles with 2 teaspoons of pesto, some chilli flakes and pepper
3. Fry and egg in coconut oil
4. Cook the pasta on medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes until it becomes slightly soft
5. Put the pasta in a bowl, top with your egg and sprinkle with some chilli flakes, salt, pepper and feta or parmesan cheese if you fancy it!